Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Tech Background

Technology is not necessarily my main domain, but I have always managed to get along. My high school required us to take a technology course that gave me a solid foundation in the basic Microsoft Office tools, and this foundation has been expanded as I've worked as an office assistant for a professor. I have a knack for working search engines--I can almost always find exactly what I'm looking for very quickly. Much of my computer knowledge since high school has been attained through my own exploration and guess-and-check. So in a nutshell, I'm not what you'd call technologically saavy, but I've always managed to figure most things out. Happy birthday to this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Mary - learning how to figure things out on your own as you mention is one of the most important skills you can acquire in the digital age!

    ReplyDelete